Student Blogging Challenge Week 3

This week’s challenges are all about using video and photos in our posts. The students of 4 A have created some awesome camp reflections videos using the app, Explain Everything. You can visit their blogs by clicking on their name in the blog list on the right.

Looking through Miss W’s suggested activities for this week, we decided Activity 9 looked like lots of fun. We followed the link to Jigsaw Planet and made our own jigsaws.

Click on the link below to see my puzzle. Click on the refresh button in the bottom left corner to start the puzzle. It took me  1minute and 1 second to solve. Can you beat my time?

My jigsaw

2 thoughts on “Student Blogging Challenge Week 3

1. To Mrs Miller,
    I tried to do your jigsaw and I got it in 58 seconds and it was quite enjoyable, I’m hoping that your are coping with your new class because I definitely am in 5C.
    Come visit my blog and see what we’re doing on http://ffblhp.global2.vic.edu.au soon
    From Fintan your favourite child of all time.

• Dear Fintan,
      Thank you for your comment. It was great to hear from you and I’m glad you liked the jigsaw. Yes, I am coping with my new class. They are great!
      I will be sure to visit your blog soon.
      From Mrs Miller