Cooking in the Kitchen

Friday’s fun in the kitchen saw 4A cooking fresh and healthy smoothies. We were the first class to cook as part of our school’s Year 4 Kitchen Garden program. It was so much fun! I loved seeing so many happy faces learning new skills, trying new tastes and working in teams.

Thank you so much to our wonderful parent and grandparent helpers: Vivienne, Jodie, Susan, Heidi, Jane and Tanya. Without our wonderful volunteer helpers we would not be able to have our cooking sessions. Thank you!

5 thoughts on “Cooking in the Kitchen

1. Dear Mrs Miller,
    I really enjoyed making the smoothie because It’s a really fun thing to do! I hoped you enjoyed watching us do it.

It also tasted really nice! I hope you tasted it.

From Abbey

2. Dear Mrs Miller and 4A,

We really liked looking at the photos of 4A making the smoothies. Most of us thought they were delicious. Did you like the smoothie? Did you have to use a blender to mix the fruit?

We like what you have done with the blog. We think it looks great.

Yours sincerely,
    Mrs Walker and 4D

• Dear Mrs Walker and 4D,

Thank you for your comment. We really enjoyed making the smoothies. The cooking session was lots of fun. Yes, we used blenders to combine all of the smoothie ingredients together.

Are you looking forward to your cooking session? Do you know what you will be making?

From Mrs Miller and 4A