Cooking In Kitchen Garden

In the first week of Kitchen Garden we became chefs! We made ‘Muesli and Yoghurt Parfaits’ for the grade, parent helpers and teachers.

The parfaits were full of the seasonal produce blueberries!

We followed a recipe, measured the ingredients, chopped, mixed and assembled little cups full of Vitamin C goodness!

It was a busy session but lots of fun!

Did you enjoy the cooking session?

Do you help with cooking at home?

You can visit our Kitchen Garden page on this blog to find out more about our program.

16 thoughts on “Cooking In Kitchen Garden

1. Dear Mrs Miller I thought the yogurt and muesli parfait was delicious. I liked the muesli and the berries they where the best bit. I enjoyed cooking the yogurt and Muesli parfait. Your student Aoife

2. Dear Mrs. Miller,
    I didn’t particularly like the yogurt and musli parfaits or the watermelon agua fresca. which wasn’t surprising because I don’t like watermelon. From Sarah

3. Dear Mrs. Miller,

4. Dear Mrs Miller,
    I really liked what we ate (and drank) for kitchen garden. I rated them both ten out of ten on my reflection sheet. But I think I liked the yoghurt and muesli parfait better.
    From Sophie

5. Hi Mrs Miller and 4A,
    I like the slide show you made and the questions you put on your blog and I like how you hilighted some of your words.
    From Nadav